3 3ast 3 3urious 3 3ast 3 3urious

That was funny, especially when the "announcer" started stuttering and finally denied pronouncing the rest. Oh, and maaaan I was really tempted to rate it 3/10 just because. Oh, and hi from TVTropes, this thing is featured on their The Fast And The Furious Page now.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

AMAZING

Oh my God, this is amazing! This made me laugh almost the whole movie. Hacker was funny, but dumbass takes the prize. Complete win.

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

Nice

Well, this one is good. I LOL'd at the Phoenix Down Aeris joke, the one they call "Aeris is immune to phoenix downs" !

Pico vs. Uberkids Pico vs. Uberkids

Die, die, die! xD

Very fun! Although the computer is a cheating bastard, my goons died on like 1/5 or 1/4, and these damn Überkids won't just die even on 1/2! I killed like one...

Saturday Night Bloodfest Saturday Night Bloodfest

Nice

Great music, gratituous gore, epic weapons and powerups... What else do you need? The answer is simple: the ability to SWITCH THE FUCKING WEAPONS. No, seriously. If you could do that, this game should get at least 11/10. Otherwise, not so much.

Go, Go Power Rangers! Epi Go, Go Power Rangers! Epi

FUCK WOOT

Dude this is epic. Rarely you see a remix with vocal samples that aren't horribly screwed up. Oh, and you need to remix the In Space theme.

Power Rangers - Orchestrated Power Rangers - Orchestrated

Amazing

This sounds completely natural. Brings back memories. Seriously, I don't want to start a flamewar or anything, but PRIS was the last good season. IMHO. I won't try discuss or defend this opinion, or force it on anyone else who thinks otherwise.

Chris R Battle Theme Chris R Battle Theme

Epic

This theme song is epic. This is Pokémon + the main theme of THE ROOM TRIBUTE. That battle was fun, and this song is really fitting, by the way, when the intro started playing, I was like, "...Pokémon?! WOOT!", and then there was that feeling that I should see that coming somehow.